Well, it's about time! This took me months to finish, and I've had the idea floating around for even longer. Bah! (It was supposed to be my 100th deviation, too, but the counter lied to me.)
Since I've started this crazy journey of ponies and vectors, I've met some truly great people. This one's for them.
Starting at top left, following the curve down...
- You are one of the most genuinely kind people I have ever met. You've done more than you may realize to help and encourage me as an artist. I don't think I'd have as much confidence in my work as I do now without you.
- We both know that I would not be where I am today without you. Your fantastic stubbornness and support have helped push me through some difficult times. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for never giving up on me, and always being my bestest girl friend.
- Even though we don't has as much time to spend together anymore, you remain a fantastic friend to me. You were there with me from the time I started vectors, and I have no idea where my art would be without that.
- I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
- You are my favorite nerd. I'm so happy to have you around. You've been amazing at helping me grow as an artist, you are always there for me when I need someone to cheer me up, and I don't know if anyone has as many nerdboners in common with me as you do.
- I feel like you and I understand each other on some weird level, which is funny because sometimes I think I don't really understand you at all. Still, somehow you always know what I'm talking about, and that's not an easy thing to do.
- You are so much fun. I don't know how you manage, but I'm always laughing when you're around. Never underestimate how awesome that is.
- I still have no idea why you like me so much! Come to think of it, I don't know why I like you, either. WHY ARE WE EVEN FRIENDS?!
- Even when life has you down, you are still so eager to help your friends in any way you can. I may confuse the crap out of you sometimes, but I'm glad that you like me anyway. Never give up.
- There are very few people who I connected with as quickly or as deeply as you. Your presence in my life has been a huge positive influence on who I am, and who I hope to be. Don't be mistaken; I'm not always right.
- Just relax.
- I will never, ever get you. Still, that hasn't stopped me from enjoying your company, and I hope it hasn't stopped you from enjoying mine. You can be a ton of fun, even if we're not always on the same page.
- You're such a sweetie. You're always so friendly and supportive to not only me, but everyone around you. You can be so selfless it's almost frustrating at times! Just do us all a favor, and think of yourself once and a while, okay?